IRON FOCUSSED INGREDIENT - ANJIR
- 1 cup dried figs (anjeer)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- Combine the dried figs and 1½ cups of milk in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 11
minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool the mixture completely and blend the mixture till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the remaining 1½ cups of milk, condensed milk and milk powder and
whisk well till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze
for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
|Nutrient values per serving